Wednesday 3 April 2013

ABSTRACTS OF HEROES

I joined a forum called The Ugly Hedgehog 
where everyone posts their photos and abstracts.
It is a great site to get critiques or just to have fun!

My good friend William T. Bradley (Bill)
askedif I would like to work the following two pictures which
he photographed.  So I went to work and and came up with the
abstracts shown below each picture.  
Hope you enjoy them!

Original by William J. Bradley Jr.









Original - by William J. Bradley Jr.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Spectacular – all of them.

Ruth Edwards said...

You have a good artistic eye Sharon, your work could stand along side the very best, I think.
Well done.

Sharon said...

Thank you Jess and Ruth! Very much apprecaited!

Claudia said...

Your artistic side is really developing well Sharon. These are Great. I especially like the second one from the top.