Tuesday 3 April 2012

Working with Blurred Images

First attempt at motion blur while traveling in our truck at 60 mph.  This particular picture was about the fourth click of the shutter and ended up my favourite.  I went on trying all sorts of settings to see what would happen.  I uploaded a few.

It was not easy to time the shutter at the right time.  As a matter fact I would say it is almost impossible.  I tried burst mode too and that helped, but still no control of when the shutter would open and close.  As usual I never delete a picture until I see it on the computer. 

I sped up the shutter speed to see what I could capture.

This one was probably at 1/2000 sec.  Not a still, but close to it.  I found this to be a very interesting experiment and highly recommend it as an exercise if you want to learn more about the capabilities of your camera and you!



1 comment:

Ruth Edwards said...

What fun, I too tried some 'travel'shots on our way home.
Look forward to seeing more.